The 2019 conference will again include a wide range of exciting professional development workshops from presenters around the world. The following is a list of proposed workshops (to be confirmed). The 2019 workshop program is currently being finalised.
- Workshop Proposal for Structural Equation Modelling in R
- Quantitative text analysis using R
- It’s About Time: Strategies for Wrangling Temporal Data with R
- An Introduction to Jupyter Notebook for Data Intensive Social Science Research
- DMPs: Hmmmmmm, I think I know what they are but …
- Building metadata management workflows using the Aristotle Metadata Registry
- Introduction to DDI: Basic concepts and how to develop skills for training researchers
- First things first: how to scope, lead, and embed change
- Mapping Urban Inequalities in QGIS: Vancouver Homeless Shelters and Socio-Demographic Neighbourhood Data
- Effective Data Visualization for Storytelling
The final list of workshops will be confirmed when registration opens in February 2019. The cost of workshops will be $50 AUD per workshop.
Questions about workshop submissions may be sent to the Workshop Coordinators, Eimmy Solis and Stephanie Labou, at firstname.lastname@example.org.