Registration for the conference will open on February 4th, 2019. Proposed conference fees and categories are detailed below for planning purposes. All prices are in Australian dollars ($1 AUD ~ $0.72 USD as at January 2019). Please note that prices also include the Australian Goods and Services Tax (10%). This tax is payable by all participants.
Early bird registration (until March 30th, 2019)
- IASSIST Member: $520
- Non-member: $600
- Early career participants (less than 2 years since graduation): $500
- Participants from non-OECD countries: $300
Regular registration (from April 1st, 2019)
- IASSIST Member: $570
- Non-member: $660
- Early career participants (less than 2 years since graduation): $550
- Participants from non-OECD countries: $350
Registration will include reception, poster session and the conference dinner.
Additional options (not included in registration)
- Workshops will cost $55 per workshop. Participants can participate in up to four workshops over the conference period (see conference schedule).
- Additional dinner tickets: $80 per person
Registration will be managed by one of the Local Arrangement Committee members, the Australian Consortium for Social and Political Research Incorporated (ACSPRI).